Order of Constantine
The Order of Constantine is awarded to alumni, who have devoted long and distinguished service to the Fraternity. To become a candidate, the alumnus must be nominated by at least five brothers, with at least three being in the Order already. Most alumni selected have contributed more than 20 years of service.
- Frederick S. DeMarr, Maryland ’49
- Robert E. LeClerg, Maryland ’52
- George O. Weber, Maryland ’29
- Scott “Gumby” Werber, Maryland ’86
- Thomas R. Burton Maryland ‘84